Terrible web design mistakes that hurt SEO
A website is very important to achieve online marketing goals. And a website without having a web presence is worthless, therefore it is important to design an SEO friendly website that can be easily crawled by Google and move up the rankings. When it comes to web design, there are a number of things we need to worry about as they have the power to make or break brand image. So, today, here we discuss common web design mistakes that hurt SEO, so you can avoid them and get better results.
- Incorrect header tag implementation: One of the common errors that people overlook is the missing and incorrect implementation of the header tag. However, it is a serious flaw that you cannot ignore as it can ruin your SEO efforts.
- Heavy images: Another mistake that brings down your search results or your SEO efforts is the use of heavy images; as it can increase page load time, affect work and user experience, further lower your website ranking. Therefore, it is always good to optimize the size of the image before uploading it to the website.
- Website not responding: An unresponsive website is the biggest web design mistake as it can take away your customers and cause a very negative impact of your business in front of customers. Therefore, you should always go for a mobile friendly or responsive website as this can help you drive lots of traffic to your website.
- Thin content: If you want to attract visitors to your website, you need to give them a reason to do so and content is the only way that helps you successfully attract visitors to your website. Make sure you don’t miss out on the content part while creating a wonderful web design as it can affect SEO and break your image in front of your visitors.
- infinite scroll: It is very popular these days, but if you don’t know the real way to use this feature, it may change the situation and affect the ranking. As it will take more time to load which will affect the user experience, therefore you should not make any such mistake.
These are some of the common mistakes that harm SEO and affect your brand ranking and reputation in the highly competitive market. You can even hire an SEO expert to help you leverage their expertise.